Monday, January 16, 2012

hmmm? theme thoughts!

So I had this idea recently that maybe I could make theme days for my blog and try to write in it each day... well, at least for a week! I've been really bad about isolating, but I've been trying to get on twitter more and stuff.

MEH. Why am I so inclined to isolate, yet don't want to be "forgotten" or "left out" from my friends??

Maybe this has something to do with it? Maybe I isolate to avoid conflict... & yet that doesn't seem to help make my life any less dramatic.

Something to think about! Maybe for a longer blog post! :)


HE HE HE HE :D

(for those of you who get the reference)

SO back to the THEME day thing! I'm going to make a list of ideas for themes and you can tell me what you like/don't/suggestions, IF you would like! I don't get on here much, so I'm not expecting any feedback, but I will take your thoughts into consideration.

Also, this isn't going to be a substitute for my vlog (http://www.youtube.com/ateenipeterson/). I'll continue using my vlog to talk about stuff going on in my life, and this will be more of my in depth thoughts on various topics :)

Ideas!
  • Mindfulness exercise
  • Social (anti-isolation day!)
  • Journal question
  • Challenge day
  • Nutrition/recipies/cooking
  • Surprise
I actually feel like breaking these up into "days" so I'm going to do that. Wasn't really planning on it, but hey! :)

Mindful Monday
Tuesday Challenge
Social Wednesday
Nutrition Thursday
Friday Journal
Surprise Saturday

Thoughts? questions? let me know <3

Sloane

No comments:

Post a Comment